7.28.2007

Moldova-the last day

Well, it's Steve's last day in Moldova. As I type this, it's Saturday afternoon there. I am sure there is excitement to be coming home, but deep sadness to be leaving the children they've grown to love. Continue to pray for the team as they head back...for safety and peace of mind. By the way, I did talk to Steve today and they were somewhere getting ice cream for the kids at the orphanage. He's doing well. Said he's taken about 250 pictures and I can't wait to see every one!

Jenna and I are getting ready to head out to Cedars of Lebanon for a little horseback riding. We were going to make a day of it and picnic there afterwards as well as swim and play in the park, but our friends Rachel and Hannah aren't able to go with us, so we are going to ride and then come back home. I have a few things to do around the house before Steve gets home, so I need to get that taken care of.

Well, if we are going to be in Lebanon on time, I'd better head out. More later!

S

No comments: