3.21.2007

No baby yet...

I made it through the night and no baby yet. I talked with Micah's mom (Pam) this morning and she said that the night was rough in that they didn't get a lot of sleep. Micah is still having contractions and was given Stadol to take the edge off of the pain. Of course, she is starving because she hasn't had anything to eat in a while. The nurse came and checked her at 4am and she is still only dilated to 1cm and not moving, so it is going to be a long labor I fear. And going this slow, I don't know that they'd give her an epidural for a while. Her OB had a c-section this morning at 7:30, so she was going to come by after that and decide what to do. I'm starting to wonder if they won't break her water and try to get things moving along.

Anyway, I'm off to finish up some things around here, try to find someone to keep Jenna and then off to the hospital to spend most of the day I'd assume. I'll update you when I can.

No comments: