10.01.2008

Surgery is over

Daddy's surgery was over about 1:30 this afternoon. They were able to determine there was no additional damage there, but did open the mouth of the bladder a bit. I was able to leave work a bit early and pick up Jenna in time to go see him for a few minutes before we had to go to church. He was very excited to see me and his words to me were, "I tell ya what, I am flyin' high!!!" Apparently, he was still pretty loopy from the anesthetic, but he was making more sense under anesthetic than not a few weeks ago. Keep those prayers coming.

And speaking of prayers, I got an email today that the one of my cousins down in Florida who has been fighting cancer has found out that the cancer is back with a vengence. I'm sure this is a true slap in the face since she's been through so much already. Please send up prayers for her and the family if you think about it. Her name is Anne.

That's about it for now.

No comments: