5.22.2008

A Tragedy-Please Pray

Please pray today and in the coming days for the family of popular Christian recording artist, Steven Curtis Chapman. Last night, one of his teenage sons accidentally backed over and killed their 5 year old adopted daughter, Maria, who they had adopted from China.

I was already in bed last night when I heard the news. I was heartbroken to hear that such a tragedy had happened to such a good family. Rachel and I attended his concert in Nashville a few months back and both of his sons played in the band during a song or two and he brought all 3 of his adopted daughters up on stage.

If you think of it today, whisper a prayer for this family. I can't imagine the grief over losing a child not to mention the guilt the young teenage boy must feel.

Thank you all...

No comments: