5.07.2008

Another milestone

Again, I forgot to update everyone on my weigh in from yesterday. As you know, last Tuesday, I was .6lbs away from my first goal. And then I gained a pound, putting me 1.6lbs away.

I *tried* to do better this week, watched what I ate etc. but I felt like a bottomless pit. Anyway, I didn't know what to expect yesterday (I think I say that every week) and when I weighed in, I lost...drumroll please............. 1.8 pounds! That put me over my goal by .2lbs! YEEHAW!!!!

Now, for a little confession time. I have been debating on whether to do this, but now is the time. I feel that the weight is only going to get harder to lose and I'll need your support, so I'm laying it all out there.

In Weight Watchers, your first mini-goal is 10% of your current weight. This is the milestone that I just reached. And the goal was 17 pounds. Well, if you passed 3rd grade math, you will know now how much I weighed when I started Weight Watchers in January. To put things into perspective, I weighed about 110 pounds when I graduated high school. Now, I know I can't get back to that and it wasn't healthy, blah, blah, blah, but that is mostly for those that knew me back then...when I started the IVF to have Jenna, I weighed 125. When I got pregnant, I weighed 127. And now you know how much I gained since then...

So, my next step is to pick a REAL goal weight between 109 (yeah right!) and 137 which are considered my "healthy weights" for my height. My goal is going to be 130. So, now, I begin the rest of my journey to get down another 27.4 pounds. If I lose all that, I will have lost a grand total of 44.6 pounds, so at this point, I'm not even 1/2 way.

I need your support....stick with me on this. For those of you that eat with me occasionally, remind me of my goal...and yes, that means you, my Bible Study ladies when I'm shoveling yummy dessert in my mouth on Tuesday nights!!!

Thanks for your support this far. I am so blessed to have friends like you!

No comments: