12.17.2012

Happy Birthday Chase!

Today, I want to take just a moment to say Happy Birthday to the "token male" in my family (other than Steve!!)
I've been fortunate to be part of Chase's life since he was 6 years old.  He is as laid back and easy going now as he was then.  I always said Chase acted like he could take it or leave it. And that was true for everything and everybody.  Of course, I know now that he really does care about people and things but back then, I wasn't so sure.
Chase runs his own store here locally and we are VERY proud of what he's done with his life.  He still knows how to punch my buttons, but I quite enjoy the time I get to spend with him.

Jenna and Kylie both call him Chasey and think he hung the moon.  He is the world's best big brother.

Chase-Happy birthday!  We are SO proud of you!  May this be the beginning of the best year ever!

No comments: