10.16.2012

My Little Cheerleader!

This post is way overdue and so I apologize, but life has happened.

Back on September 1, while we were still in the hospital with Kylie, Jenna had her first ever ballgame to cheer at.  My sweet hubs stayed two nights in a row at the hospital so I could attend the first game.

We stayed at my sister's house in Nashville so we didn't have to get up as early to get to the game.  It was the first and only time we made it on time and got the right field the first try!
I mean.  Is she not the cutest little cheerleader EVER?  And these little 5th graders are pretty good...they did great cheering the team on. 

They won a few, lost a few and ended the season pretty strong.  We were lucky to have decent weather for almost every game and there were only games on the Saturdays in September.  So, it was a great way for Jenna to dip her toes in the world of cheering before diving in. 

The jury is still out as to whether she will continue again in the 6th grade, but if the truth be told??  I kinda hope she does.  :)

No comments: