3.08.2009

Winners and other stuff

Well, I'll get to the first things first...the winner of the book "Dinner with a Perfect Stranger"...I think I said I would draw tomorrow, but since I'm home tonight, I figure I'd go ahead and do it. I had enough folks to enter the drawing that I'm parting with BOTH copies of the book.

And the winners are....

Karen H. and Rachel M.!!! Yay! You are both local, so I'll be happy to get your books to you in the next few days (by the way Christy, I'm going to try and get your book in the mail this coming week!)

On to other news...I'm back from scrapbooking all weekend and I'm pretty sad about that. :) I cropped with 17 of my gal pals since Thursday afternoon. I got pretty caught up on several projects I had going.

I'm pretty tired as we don't get much sleep at these things (not to mention losing another hour of sleep due to the time change), so I think I'm going to visit Forks for a while and then go to bed early...

No comments: