3.17.2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I know I have been delinquent about posting, but I promise, there's really not much going on in the life of the Taylors.

A few months ago, I asked you guys to pray for my cousin down in Florida...she had cancer and they had not given her much hope in treatment. I am saddened to report that tonight I got the call she has passed away. I'm not sure of arrangements yet so I don't know whether I'll be able to fly down in time for the funeral.

Outside of that, life has been pretty much normal which we are THANKFUL FOR! We have gotten so used to some drama going on that it's a welcome relief to have little to worry about.

It's Spring Break here at the Taylor household. Jenna Grace spent yesterday and today at the Adventure Science Center spring break camp, which turned out to be fabulous! Tonight she is spending the night at her friend's house and so it's just Steve and I. We'll pick her up tomorrow afternoon and then I'm off with her on Thursday and Friday. We are going to have lunch with our friends the Joneses from Alabama on Thursday...no plans for Friday yet...

That's about it with us. Hope you all had a Happy St. Patrick's day and didn't get pinched!

No comments: