5.28.2007

Pictures...


I figured I'd better get some pictures posted out here because I'm gonna get in trouble if I don't. Last week, Gage went to the doctor for his 2 month appointment. He got about 3 shots I think. He weighs 12lbs and I think was 21 or 22 inches long. I can't remember now...I have it written down somewhere. Anyway, he is growing perfectly. Steve, Jenna and I went out to see him this weekend and he's just so cuddly right now. What a sweet baby!

A couple weekends ago, we got outside and re-mulched our flower bed. Seems that we always end up picking Mother's Day weekend to do that...so, here we are...the reason I celebrate Mother's Day and me...in front of our newly mulched flower bed.






Lastly, check out Jenna's hair...she's got the best hair for this...

No comments: