5.11.2007

I've been tagged too...

So, my friend Rachel tagged me and since I apparently am one of only 2 of her friends that blog, I am accepting the tag and will tag someone too. Here's how it works...

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Here we go...

1) I (ahem) have 3 tattoos. I'm sure there will be family to read this that does not know this about me. Well, now they do. I have a sunshine, dolphin and butterfly...all of which have connections to my beautiful child.

2) Like my friend Rachel, I have a lot of consistency in my life. I went to the same school for 13 years, to the same church for 26 years and lived in the same house for 31 years. I'm about to celebrate 9 years at my employer, so needless to say, I'm not good with change when it happens. Oh, and just a side fact, I've known Rachel for...uh...something like 25 years too.

3) When I was a teen, I was at church alot with my friends. I was a "good girl" and didn't get into much trouble at all. However, I did date one fella who was the exact opposite of me...a rebel. He smoked and one time I kissed him right after he finished a cigarette (unknowingly). That old saying..."it's like licking an ashtray"? Pretty close.

4) When I was a very little girl, I had some piece of furry brown material that was about 18 inches long and cylindrical. I called it my "wooley worm" and it went everywhere with me. Wooley died when my german shepherd dog, Smokey got hold of it. Mama tried to do surgery, but it was a lost cause. To my knowledge, there are no pictures of Wooley Worm, but he did exist!

5) I remember when I was little climbing up on the top of my swing set and getting stuck. My mother finally did look out the window and came to get me down. Oddly enough, I remember her breath smelling like mustard from a sandwich she was eating. How random is that? To this day, I do not like mustard! And to make things even weirder, Jenna got stuck on top of her swing set last week. I was not home from work yet and the neighbor girl came to her rescue (or found Steve who came to her rescue).

6) Last year I flew to New Jersey to meet about 5 or 6 girls that I'd never seen in real life before. They are part of a group from an online posting board called IVF Connections and I met them online when I was going through IVF a couple years ago. These women are phenomenal and going there to meet them was fabulous and totally unlike something I would do!

7) After nearly 11 years of marriage (in about 3 weeks), I have never had what I consider to be a major fight with my husband. We've never slept apart due to anger or being in a fight. Something I'm very proud of.

OK, so, because I really only know 2 people that blog and one of them tagged me, I'm tagging the only one I know...Stacey. I know how she loves these things... :)

No comments: