9.21.2010

I'm leavinnnggg on a jet plane....

This post is gonna be quick because I have last minute stuff to do before bed.

I am leaving tomorrow to head to South Africa.  I need all your thoughts and prayers.  I so wish I could tell you about my day and about how God has shown up over and over, but right now, there's no time.  I will write this all down during my 24 hours in the air (one way, that is) and then blog about it when I return home.

I want to thank those of you that sent me emails this week and today to say you were thinking of me and wondering how I was holding up.  You will never know how meaningful those were to me.  And if I said I was printing off your email to take with me, I wasn't joking.  It's in my backpack now.

And a special thanks to my girls in Bible Study tonight.  You are truly women of God and you get me through.  As Beth would say, "I'm crazy about you."  You are one of my most favorite things about Station Hill.

OK...I'm off...I won't have my cell on so don't bother texting.  I will notify Steve and a couple close friends when I touch down, so if you are so inclined, check with them.  I'm sure they'll be letting you know when I'm safely there.

See you in 2 weeks.

PS.  Don't forget to check out the BBC missions blog in the post below.  You might see me there!

No comments: