5.04.2010

Got Junk?

Because if you do, I want it!  And if you don't, then now is the time to clean out those closests and garages!!!

In order to raise money for my mission trip to South Africa, I'm having a yard sale in which all the proceeds will go towards my account!

I have decided (just moments ago) that I'm going to have the sale on Saturday, May 22.  I know several of you have been doing some spring cleaning and have lots of "stuff" that you need to get rid of.  If you had just planned on throwing it out or taking it to the Goodwill, please consider allowing me to put it in my yard sale.  If it doesn't sell, then I will gladly take it to the Goodwill for you.

No items too big or too small.  You don't have to price it or hang it or anything.  The only thing you have to do is figure out what you don't want or need in your house and that's it.  We'll do all the rest.  The only thing I ask is that if you have something that doesn't work, please let me know.  I don't want to sell someone something that doesn't work and not tell them that up front.

Because I have lots to do (including cleaning out my own closets and garage!), if you could let me know if you have stuff for me no later than the weekend of May 15, that would be great!  I can arrange for a pick up at your convenience.

Of course, I would love for you to come shop my yard sale as well!  :)

No comments: