4.18.2009

Saturday Fun

We had to get up bright and early this morning to get to Downtown Franklin for our first professional family pictures in several years. God blessed us with really nice weather. It was not so bright that we were all squinting, but it was NOT raining and it wasn't freezing cold either. We were done in an hour and I think they will look great! Stay tuned and I'll let you know when the proofs are ready for viewing.

Once we got home, I had to walk in preparation for next week's Music City Marathon. I don't know if I mentioned this, but I signed up a while back to walk the 1/2 marathon. If you are interested in donating to me (I'm raising money for the HCA Hope Fund), just email me and I can send you the link to my fundraising page. I digress.

Once we got back home, I changed clothes and took off walking. I intended to do 6 miles but after 3, I swung back around the house and JG was waiting on me wanting to go for ice cream. So we did!

After that, we played for a little while outside and I got laundry going. I tried to make a new recipe tonight for dinner and that didn't work out so we went to Sonic. :)

That's about it. Steve went and got a $1 movie from the rental cube at Kroger. I'm feeling quite tired, so I think it will be an early night for me. We have lots to do tomorrow and have to be back at church at 2pm for a video shoot, so we are going to go to the evening service. I'll finish the laundry and get groceries in the morning. I might also try to knock out another 3 miles if I have the time.

So, that's our weekend so far. More to come.

No comments: