4.11.2009

I know, I know...

I know it's been a while since I've posted about what's going on with the Taylors. Truthfully, not much (other than regular stuff) is going on and for that we are ETERNALLY THANKFUL! We have had such a crazy year right up through January, that we have been happy with the quietness.

We've had a bunch of questions about the Service Dog...Steve is still "ON" to get the dog...he has to be in MO on June 28, so he'll probably leave the day before. It will be a long 3 weeks for Jenna and I.

As far as his work...well...as you know we asked for reconsideration a while back and even at the first of April, we put this "request for accommodation" in a letter to make it more formal. We have heard nothing as of yet. We have some things in the works if they either don't respond or respond in the negative, but of course, I'm not at liberty to put that here on my very public blog. :)

I don't think I posted, but Gage turned 2 several weeks ago. I have pictures from his party, but I just haven't had time enough to sit down and post them. I plan to buy myself a card reader (if you don't know what this is or don't have one, YOU NEED ONE!) and then uploading will be much faster. I am taking some photography classes at our local Wolf Camera and they have been very helpful in many respects. But I digress...

So, that's about it. I wish there were more to say. And there is. I have some things on my mind that I want to share. Especially with this being Easter weekend. But that will have to come later.

Right now, I'm about to get a shower. We are going to spend some time with Steve's niece who is keeping HER niece, Jenna's cousin. I got in bed early last night so that I could get up at a decent hour this morning and get some stuff done before we had to leave. So far I've had breakfast, read my devotional and started my new Bible Study (Stepping Up by Beth Moore). I've checked Facebook, caught up on my blogs (there's a whole blog coming on that) and am now updating my own blog. I'm going to get a shower and get the laundry sorted and then it is going to be time to start waking up the rest of the house.

I'll be back soon....I promise!

No comments: