2.02.2009

Happy Birthday!

I'm giving a shout out to my friend, and niece, Beth today! It's her birthday and she's 25! She reads my blog and I know I've never given her a shout out, so today is the day.


Here she is with her husband Bob. Don't they make the best looking couple ever?

Beth is part of the Taylor-clan and she is also a big part of why I'm part of the Taylors. I met her before I met Micah who was the catalyst for Steve and I getting together (though she may regret that now!). Beth's mom, (Steve's sister) Deanne, was very encouraging to me when Steve and I first started dating. Remember, Steve was 15 years old than me and I was only 20 when we met. So, we kept it on the down-low because we knew what people would think and say about a 35 year old man dating a 20 year old girl. Because Steve lived with Beth's family at the time, I spent quite a bit of time getting to know them before knowing the rest of the Taylors.

I have watched Beth grow from a little 10 year old girl into the woman you see in the picture above. Totally amazing. I love these Taylors like crazy!

Happy birthday Bethie. I hope this is just the first of MANY wondering years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray For Me!!!
This is too sweet, thank you!