2.09.2009

It's Time for Another Book Review!! Intimate Issues...

Intimate Issues answers the twenty-one questions about sex most frequently asked by Christian wives, as determined by a nationwide poll of over one thousand women. Written from the perspective of two mature Christian wives and Bible teachers, Intimate Issues is biblical and informative: sometimes humorous, other times practical, but always honest. Through its solid teaching warm testimonials, scriptural insights, and experts’ advice, you’ll find resolution for your questions and fears, surprising insights about God’s perspective on sex, and a variety of practical and creative ideas for enhancing your physical relationship with the husband you love. With warmth and wisdom, authors Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus speak woman to woman: examining the teachings of Scripture, exposing the lies of the world, and offering real hope that every woman’s marriage relationship can become all it was intended to be in God’s design.

I have personally read this book and it's a great book. There's not alot of books out there about the "S" word written from a Christian perspective, but this one is! And the cool thing about it is you don't have to read it straight through. You can pick the question that most interests you and read about it and then jump around throughout the book. You don't have to be having problems in your love life to read this. It's a perfect gift to give yourself this Valentine's Day. And best of all, it's FREE...because I have 2 of them to give away to YOU! (But if you really want to BUY it, you can find it here. Or here. Or even here. :)

Because of the sensitive nature of the topic of this book, you can either leave a comment here that you want to be in the drawing or you can send me an email (totally confidentially) at sandras_junk@charter.net. I won't announce the winners on my blog so you don't have to worry about that. Oh and one other thing...you can enter and win even if you've won before. But. You can't win if you don't enter, so leave me a comment or email today!

Stay tuned...another book review and giveaway THIS WEEK!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not shy ... I'll leave a comment! Tried for every book so far you've offered friend, but have never been chosen ... so pick me! pick me!

Sounds like a really good book, so if I don't in, I'll have to go grab me a copy! love you friend!