Dog update

I have had several of you email me and ask me the status on the dog. Since my blog is not locked, anyone can pop on and see, I don't have alot I can say at this point.

What I can tell you is that an email was drafted and sent to the owners of the company asking them to reconsider their position. That email was sent on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday afternoon, we received a response that a call was being held Thursday with their "HR Legal Staff" and someone would contact us. As of now, we have not heard anything.

I can also tell you that all the prayers that have gone up about this issue have been felt. Steve and I have absolutely been at complete peace about the situation and have not worried about the answer to come. We know that if this is God's will, it will work out. And we do have options should things not go as expected.

Thank you for your prayers. As we continue to wait, I ask you to keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Maybe you should lock your blog so you can speak freely ~wink~ Now see that's just me being ugly. HA!. Thinking of y'all.