2.14.2009

Our day and WINNERS!

What a good Valentine's weekend! Last night, Jenna went to Sock Wars at school (which is like a parents night out) and we did our annual trek to the Melting Pot. Yum yum! This morning, we slept in a bit and then got ready to meet our friends Sami and Carrie at Red Robin for lunch. After that we headed out to see Micah and Gage at her new house. It's a cute little house and she has it decorated up so nicely. I was really impressed. The pictures were taken while we were there. My baby boy is growing up so fast! He'll be two in about a month!

After we got home, we fooled around playing Guitar Hero and watching TV. Tonight, we went to dinner at a new BBQ place in our town. It was good. Now we are all just relaxing on the couch.

I know you are all waiting on the winners of the books I had reviewed last week, so here goes...

EVERYONE WINS! I had enough books for everyone to win something. I'll be contacting you soon to get you the books...YAY! Thank you for entering...and please, forward my blog address on to anyone you think might be interested in winning books. I have another one coming up in March.

No comments: