8.06.2007

Greetings from Madison, Alabama!

Today, Jenna and I traveled to Madison, Alabama to visit with my friend Kylene and her daughter Mady. The trip was an easy one. Took us just over 2 hours and that is with stopping and eating for lunch and stopping at the bathroom also.

We arrived after 1pm and this afternoon and evening, we've just let the girls play and kind of caught up on news of our lives. Tomorrow we plan to go to the swimming pool which will thrill Jenna to death.

I will admit, I'm a little worried about the rest of the week because as well as the girls get along, they have already had a tiff or two and I wonder how long it will take until Jenna is ready to go home and Mady ready to get rid of her! In all honesty, Jenna probably plays better with Madyson than any other child...well, I mean, longer without getting into an argument...She was just ecstatic to be coming to see Mady. It's all I've heard about for the past 2 months and almost daily in the last 2 weeks. But Jenna just loves to play with all of her friends and I guess then that takes us back to Jenna's intense desire for friends...

I can't believe that in a little over a week she'll be back in school as a pre-1st student! I'm already totally into her teacher, Ms. Seay and can't wait to see everything she'll learn.

Well, I'm going to go check on this little prisses...

No comments: