2.07.2013

I Am…An Open Book

I am Fun

An open book?  Yep.  Those who know me at all know that there’s not much I won’t tell you if you ask. 

If you have questions about adoption, special needs, family, my moral compass, political and religious beliefs, parenting, marriage, finance, work etc.ask me and very likely I will tell you. 

With that said, I do have a line that I won’t cross when it comes to my family’s privacy, but for the most part, I’m not afraid or ashamed of things like infertility, financial struggles etc. 

There’s no air of mystery about this girl.  I remember when we started looking at churches (that’s been 13+ years ago now), I was thinking how neat it would be to go from a place where everyone knew me, knew my family, knew my history to somewhere that I was just another person.  I wanted to come across as quiet and someone people wondered about.

That lasted about 2.355266 seconds.  I just don’t mind telling about myself if you want to know (or if you don’t!).

Sometimes this is good and sometime I venture a guess that it’s not good.  But it is a large part of who I am.  So if there’s something you want to know, go ahead and ask…I’ll probably be glad to share!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Not only are you an open book, you welcome people to come and know you! I, for one, am very glad you are that way!