6.16.2010

A year ago...

I've often used the phrase, "My how time flies!" or "Where does the time go?"  Today is no exception.  A year ago today, my Daddy joined my mother and Mary in heaven.  I remember the day like it was yesterday, mostly because that's what it feels like.

How can you go from celebrating your child's entrance into this world 9 years ago yesterday to mourning the exit of one you love today?

I've had several comments and posts about how we are doing with the recent loss of my brother, Danny.  All I can say is that we are coping.  Each of us in different ways.  But we continue to mourn the loss of what was and what was not.

But in this, I take hope...

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”-Revelation 21:4 (NLT)

No comments: