9.03.2009

This is what happens when you send Daddy to the salon with daughter for a "trim".
Yep, it's ALL gone. In the span of 8 short months, we went from hair down the back to chin length. Those who know me, know I am a long hair person, so this was a big shock to me. I think she's cute though. Of course, I would think that no matter what haircut she has. And she LOVES it. And loves the attention she's getting from it.

No more updates on Mittens...3 sightings (supposedly) in one day, but none of them OURS!

Chase is doing well at combat training. For those that are interested, you can drop him a line at:

PFC Taylor, Steven C.
SOI East MCT BN India Co.
PSC Box 20161
Camp Lejeune, NC 28542

No luck for Steve in the job search...

Oh and one last thing, if you think of it, will you pray for my friend Kelly and his family? He is about to lose his mom (if she hasn't already passed) and I know his heart is breaking. He is a Believer and he knows intimately the One who can heal all hurts, but sometimes that sentiment doesn't ease the pain at the moment. So if you think about it, send up a prayer for what they are going through about about to go through.

No comments: