4.20.2010

A Special Day and YOU Are Invited!

As you might have read here,  Jenna made the decision to ask Jesus into her heart at home on March 18th.  Now, we are so excited to finally have a date for her baptism on the calendar!

Jenna will be baptized in our new church home at The Church at Station Hill at the 11:00am service on Sunday, May 23rd.  And each of you are invited.  I know some of you reading may be wondering if this invitation (though very impersonal) is for you and I can tell you...if you are asking yourself that, then the answer is YES!  This is for you!!!

I know this is quite a drive for so many of you, so we will understand if you cannot attend and please do NOT feel obligated. We do however, ask for your prayers during that time. You do not have to RSVP, but if you are coming and would like for me to try and save seats, let me know. If you are interested, email me and I can email you a link for directions.

Each of you are special to Jenna, Steve and I and we would be honored if you could share this special day with us.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wish we could be there, but we will be praying for Miss Jenna! Love you!