8.18.2008

More to come

I went back to work today after 2 blissful weeks of vacation. I was able to stay un-stressed and relaxed about 1/2 a day and then it all went down the tubes. Oh well.

Since my last post, we've had an eventful time...I got Jenna registered for school and she had her first 1/2 day last Friday. Today was her first full day. I'm so blessed that she likes going and looks forward to the beginning of school. I always liked school and never wanted to miss and I prayed she would be the same way. So far, so good.

I know I didn't get through most of the cruise, but life's going to be crazy while we get back on schedule, so bear with me. I'll get to it eventually. Right now, I'm beat from getting up early. Tomorrow is Weight Watchers day. I know I gained while on the cruise, but hoping to have gotten it back off. Last week, I walked 3 days in the week and mowed the grass two, so exercised 6 days.

OK, more to come, I promise.

No comments: