3.07.2014

Let’s Go Team!

Kylie changes at such a fast pace that I feel like sometimes my blog is all about her.  As Jenna hits the dreaded teen years, I am more conscious about what I post about her since she could easily be embarrassed about something I put out here.  So if you see less of Jenna, it’s not because there’s nothing going on, it’s because she might not want it posted for the world to see.

For the past 2 years, September has brought cheerleading for Jenna.  It’s something she enjoys doing even though I’m not sure she’s continue on through the rest of middle and high school.  There are a lot of good girls on the squad and it’s been fun watching them cheer.

275

I will admit, some days it’s hot as heck out there and with a toddler, it’s not a lot of fun, but I enjoy chatting with the other moms of both football players and cheerleaders.

340

Kylie typically is happy for about the first 1/2 hour and then she’s tired and ready to go.

338

I’m proud of my big girl!

324

This is my favorite photo!!

336

signature-2

No comments: