9.07.2013

I am…Alive? Back? No longer MIA?

I am Fun

Hi y’all.

Have you missed me?  I have missed you.  At least I think I have.  Smile  I guess you might have noticed that I took an unintended hiatus from blogging.  Not only blog writing, but blog reading too!  It’s been many years since I took that long of an extended break from writing on my blog, but also from reading blogs.

The only thing to blame?  Life.  Work was crazy.  Life was crazy.  Summer was crazy.  It left no time for blogging.  Actually, I guess I had time for it, I just didn’t make it a priority.

So what has been keeping me so busy?  Well, that’s something you’ll find out if you stick around.  It’s nothing earth shattering, but it is just our life.  I plan to start blogging again.  It’s kinda like scrapbooking (which has also been on hiatus for a much longer time than blogging)…once you pick it back up again and do a few pages, you get in the groove and it just gets easier.

Here’s just a tease of what you’ll see more of if you are even still out there…

IMG_4845

IMG_4800

I’m back but be patient.  It might take me a while to get back in the swing.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hooray, You are back! I have been anxiously waiting!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!! Glad you are :) I came across your blog on RQ-- I am adopting a little girl from LYG :)