11.25.2009

Thanksgiving Menu

Just thought I'd share what's on my Thanksgiving menu for tomorrow.  I am cooking a mini-lunch for the three of us and then we'll have the Taylor Thanksgiving at Steve's sister's house tomorrow night.

But for us, we are having ham, cornbread dressing, macaroni and cheese, corn, green beans, sweet potato casserole, fruit salad and rolls.  For dessert, we have cranberry-apple crisp and chocolate cake balls. 

So far, I already made the fruit salad, the cornbread for the dressing, the dressing, and the cranberry-apple crisp.  The corn and green beans will only take a few minutes to warm.  I think I'll do the cake balls and a second batch of macaroni and cheese for the Taylors.

Now, I'm tired and have been on my feet all night (I cooked dinner too) and so I'm going to lay down.  I'll have to get up early tomorrow to put the rolls out to rise.

No comments: