11.01.2012

30 Days of Thanks-Day 1

So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon...the 30 Days of Thanks bandwagon, that is.  I first saw my friend Chrissy post about it on Facebook.  (Incidentally, Chrissy is also an adoptive mom and you should totally check out her blog...she has 8 children from Ethiopia and is AH-MAZING). 

I thought it would be a good way to remind ME of all the blessings I have, so away we go.  I'll post my thanks blogs at night and my regular posts in the morning, so be sure and check back. 

Today, I'm thankful for...

A great job that pays our bills and provides for my family.  I have been with my current company for nearly 15 years and have had the privilege to do many different jobs there, which has allowed me to expand my knowledge base more than I could have anywhere else.  Today I started yet another position that will allow me more exposure.  I'm proud to be part of an organization that gives back to the community.  Not a lot of companies do that.

I'm thankful.

No comments: