8.29.2009

Update

Just wanted to give a quick update on Mittens...we have NOT had any luck this week. We did locate a grey and white cat that some neighbors spotted but it was most definitely not Mittens. We have seen this cat several times now in the same area our neighbor thought he saw Mittens so we believe he probably never really saw Mittens, but this cat.

At this point, we are thinking he is not in the area and probably never was. I honestly don't know what might have happened to him unless someone picked him up with the intention of keeping him and went out of the area. Someone has removed all our missing signs so I'm thinking maybe it's a sign that it's time to move on. I'll always wonder what happened to him, but I guess it's time to stop expecting him to show up. Maybe he will. I've heard many stories about cats that show up weeks after going missing. I guess we'll see.

Well, I am skipping my scrapbook day today to get this house cleaned. Call it "Fall Cleaning" but that's what is on the agenda for today. Wish me luck!

No comments: